Environmental and pest plant/animal management
The effective management of environmental threats, including pest plant and animals, is generally an integral component of many ecological projects. This is particularly true here in Australia, where invasive species pose such a pervasive threat to our highly endemic flora and fauna.
Accordingly, the strategic and effective identification, management and mitigation of potentially threatening processes is a core component of what we do; our staff have developed a range of management plans and approaches, from detailed action plans for small reserves to agency-wide strategies and guidelines pertaining to large areas of land.
Typical environmental and pest plant and animal management services we provide include:
- Environment management plans
- Conservation management plans
- Pre-clearance fauna survey and assessment
- Salvage and relocation
- Weed / pest animal strategies and management plans
- Invasive species risk assessments
- Pest plant and animal management
- Offset management plans
- Environmental training and site inductions