Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
The assessment of the potential impacts of a project, and mitigation thereof, often forms the crux of a project, particularly for large developments or infrastructure projects. At TactEcol, we have extensive experience in assessing potential project impacts across varying spatial and temporal scales, including for major mining, road and rail infrastructure, as well as residential estates. We focus on effective data collection, a robust interpretation of the type and magnitude of impacts, and the development of an effective and appropriate mitigation approach to result in the best possible project and environmental outcomes.
Impact assessment services often include one or more of the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessment/Statement
- Environmental Effects Statement (EES)
- Ecological risk assessments
- Whole of project and cumulative impact assessment
- Offset assessment and identification