Flora, Fauna and Vegetation Assessment
Our core services typically include the assessment of ecological values in a site or region, be they flora, fauna and/or vegetation communities. These assessments may be desktop-based, utilising a range of databases and spatial information, although they typically also involve a field-based component. At TactEcol, we tailor the assessment approach to the needs of the project; we believe in a robust and targeted approach to data collection and the interpretation of findings.
Typical flora, fauna and vegetation assessment services include:
- General flora and fauna assessments
- Native vegetation assessments (including Vegetation Quality Assessment)
- Threatened species surveys and monitoring
- Large-scale biodiversity assessments
- Habitat and vegetation mapping